Orlando has an awesome culinary scene and during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month sponsored by American Express, you can indulge in a lot of goodness for a special prix fixe price.
Beginning August 24 and continuing through September 30, 2018, select Orlando-area restaurants will offer a prix fixe dinner for only $35 (does not include tax or gratuity) per person.
In 2018, Magical Dining Month will benefit Best Buddies and the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida; two organizations that work tirelessly to help children and families living with disabilities in Central Florida. Stories of these incredible charities will be shared throughout the month and just in time for Down Syndrome Awareness Month and National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
Here is a look at the restaurants on Walt Disney World property that will be participating in this year’s event:
- Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan; for event menu, click here
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando; for event menu, click here
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- Todd English’s bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin; for event menu, click here
- Wine Bar George at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
Reservations are suggested, but walk-ins who request a Magical Dining Month menu will be accommodated like any other walk-in guest.
Don’t forget to request the special Magical Dining menu upon arrival at the restaurant.
For those interested in dining outside the theme parks, look for the full list of Orlando restaurants taking part in the special event here.
Source: Visit Orlando