B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will be serving up Bratwurst and Spaetzel while The Daily Poutine has Oktoberfest Poutine on their menu consisting of crumbled bratwurst, cheese curds, and gravy that’s made with stout beer.
As you may have noticed, more and more locations serving craft beers from both local and national breweries are popping up at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Mike England from the Disney Springs team shared his top ten ales, lagers and everything in between:
1. Cigar City Jai Alai (AMC Dine-In, House of Blues and multiple other locations)
2. Big Storm Wavemaker Amber (The BOATHOUSE)
3. Orange Blossom Pilsner (Dockside Margaritas)
4. Crooked Can McSwaggers Own (Frontera Cocina)
5. Cask & Larder Five Points IPA (The Polite Pig)
6. Coppertail Brewing Miriam’s Irish Coffee Stout (Raglan Road)
7. Orlando Brewing Blonde Ale (Paddlefish)
8. Funky Buddha Hop Gun (Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’)
9. Swamp Head Brewery Stump Knocker APA (Planet Hollywood Stargazers Lounge)
10. 3 Daughters Brewing Seasonal (Dockside Margaritas)
In more exciting news, a brand new beer will be making its debut soon in partnership with a local craft brewery; the selection will rotate seasonally and will have a custom “Disney Springs” tap which will only be available at Disney Springs.
Source: Disney Parks Blog