Go ahead and cancel all of your plans for August 14 right now, because Avengers: Infinity War, the number four film of all time, will be released on Blu-ray and 4K UHD! If you prefer to purchase films digitally, you’ll be able to get in on the action on July 31. To celebrate the release, The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron is also being released the same day in 4K UHD.
The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition will will contain a 4K Ultra HD disc, a Blu-ray, and a Digital Copy. The Multi-Screen Edition, formerly the Blu-ray Combo Pack, will include a Blu-ray and a Digital Copy. If you purchase the film digitally or redeem your digital copy, you’ll have access to a 30-minute roundtable featuring Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed, Taika Waititi, and Anthony and Joe Russo as they reflect on how their movies all contributed to the greater story in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This is just one of the many bonus features (more than two hours worth), so take a look at the full list below!
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
If you weren’t one of the many people out there who contributed to the $2 billion in box office receipts for Avengers: Infinity War, definitely consider picking up Marvel Studios’ biggest movie yet when it hits home on August 14!